Silent Night…Quiet Night…
Quiet Professionals had a great year in 2021. Our diligent efforts and innovative team provided us with many successes. Overall, it was a year of tremendous growth. To celebrate a year of hard work, we held our holiday party on December 17th at the Epicurean Hotel in Tampa, Florida.
Here’s a quick recap of a few of our many milestones:
- January 2021 – We announced our Cerebra Grey advanced data analytics product to the world and acquired Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) business Echo Analytics Group.
- February 2021 – We attended the USCENTCOM Data Symposium and Esri FedGIS.
- March 2021 – We participated in the Synapse Summit 2021 for innovative Florida businesses.
- April 2021 – Andrew Wilson, President & CEO of Quiet Professionals, was featured in Forbes, Entrepreneur, and Fortune magazines as part of the Rebuilding America Tampa series, with Quiet Professionals being recognized as a business that grew through the Covid-19 crisis thanks to our resilient and innovative culture. We are proud to say that we had zero layoffs due to Covid-19 throughout the pandemic.
- May 2021 – Quiet Professionals was featured in an interview for the Work Culture Consultant podcast with host Brittinay Lenhart. Quiet Professionals and Echo Analytics Group also partnered to sponsor a presentation to the CEO Council of Tampa Bay on a few ways to manage the risks of being on social media.
- June 2021 – We celebrated the life of Maj Thomas Greer, a.k.a. Dalton Fury with a donation to the American Cancer Society.
- July 2021 – We celebrated our new building signage atop our Island Center building in Tampa by throwing a rooftop viewing party and building tour.
- August 2021 – The tragic takeover of the Afghanistan capital of Kabul occurred on Sunday, August 15. By the following Thursday, we were using our Cerebra Grey advanced data analytics product to assist Afghan SIVS, AMCITS, and third-party nationals. The dashboard also served as a common operating picture for non-profits, NGOs, private businesses, and government agencies to coordinate evacuation efforts. We also created the Project Afghan Relief Fund (P.A.R.F.), a Florida Not-For-Profit to address ongoing support for the refugees.
- September 2021 – We honored our veterans and paid remembrance to the twentieth anniversary of the 9/11 attacks.
- October 2021 – We attended the 2021 GEOINT Symposium in St. Louis, Missouri, to collaborate with our peers in the Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT) field and continue to develop solutions to the world’s most complex problems.
- November 2021 – Quiet Professionals was awarded the HIRE Vets Platinum Medallion Award for the highest level of excellence in hiring, retaining, and developing the careers of veterans. We are honored to work with those who have served. We also won the Tampa Bay Inno Fire Award for our innovative efforts to aid our allies in Afghanistan.
- December 2021 – Just one year post-acquisition, Quiet Professionals company Echo Analytics Group held a ribbon-cutting ceremony for their innovative new OSINT center on the 7th floor of the Island Center building.
It’s been a great year overall, and we are looking forward to some big developments next year, from new products and services, to sponsoring and participating in some amazing events, to expanding our leadership in our areas of expertise.
If you are looking for a new job that with an amazing company building upon its successes to grow even further next year, we invite you to check out our careers via the link below.
If you are looking for a partner for advanced data analytics excellence, Esri ArcGIS and cloud computing expertise, and top-tier OSINT capabilities, we invite you to contact us now!