We collect different types of information about You in connection with Your use of the Site. This includes information that we collect directly from You or through automated collection technologies.
Customers of QP are able to use our site to support their organization’s purpose by leveraging publicly and commercially available data and advanced analytics in our site (our “Portal”) made available to You by our products (collectively, the (“Products”), and to upload Your data and other data collected, analyzed and processed by our Products (“Customer Data”). When You interact with our Site for these purposes, we collect certain limited Personal Data from You in order to provide the Site and Site-related services and content, such as Your name, employer, billing address, phone number, and email address. We may also collect information through automated means that is about or related to You and Your use of our Site, but individually does not directly identify You, such as Your IP address, pages visited, errors, information from cookies and other browsing activity on our Site.
Customer Data. You can also use the Site to provide Customer Data to us. Please refer to the applicable agreement(s) between the site and Your Organization for terms relating to ownership, licensing, and use rights with respect to Customer Data and other data exchanged or collected by the parties.
We use Your Personal Data for various purposes described below, including to:
• provide our Site to You.
• provide You with information You request from us.
• enforce our rights arising from contracts.
• notify You about changes; and
• provide You with notices about Your account.
We use information that we collect about You or that You provide to us, including any Personal Data:
• to provide our Site and its contents to You.
• to provide You with information and notifications about our Products.
• to contact You in response to a request.
• to fulfill any other purpose for which You provide it.
• to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered between You and us, including for billing and collection.
• to notify You about changes to our Site, or any related products or services we offer or provide through the Site.
• in any other way we may describe when You provide the information; and
• for any other purpose with Your consent.
Aggregate Data. Without limiting QP’s or Your Organization’s rights under any agreement(s) between the parties, You and Your Organization acknowledge and agree that QP may use, reproduce, sell, publicize, or otherwise exploit Aggregate Data in any way, in its sole discretion. “Aggregate Data” means Customer Data that is combined with other similar data of other customers. Aggregate Data shall not include, directly or by inference, any information identifying the Organization, You, any customer, or the personally identifiable information of any customer, user, or individual associated with a customer.
• our affiliates and third-party service providers that we use to support our business.
• to a company we merge, acquire, or that buys us, or in the event of change in structure of our company of any form.
• to comply with our legal obligations.
• to enforce our rights; and
• with Your consent.
• to affiliates, contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and our Site (e.g., data storage, data processing, payment processing, etc.);
• to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which
Personal Data held by QP about our Site users are among the assets transferred.
• to fulfill the purpose for which You provide it;
• for any other purpose disclosed by us when You provide the information; and
• With Your consent.
We may also disclose Your Personal Data:
• to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any
government or regulatory request; and
• if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of QP, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Your Rights and Choices Regarding Your Information and Accessing and Correcting Your Information.
You may review and change Your personal information by logging into the Site and visiting Your Account Preferences page.
Please contact us if You have any questions or concerns about our collection or use of Your Personal Data. Please notify us of any changes or errors in any Personal Data we have about You to ensure that it is complete, accurate, and as current as possible or to cancel Your account. We may not be able to delete certain Personal Data if we believe it would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Information transmitted over the Internet is not completely secure, but we do our best to protect Your Personal Data. You can help protect Your Personal Data and other information by keeping Your password to our Site confidential.
In addition to any data security obligations, we may have under applicable agreement(s) with You or Your Organization, we have implemented reasonable and appropriate data security measures designed to secure Your Personal Data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of Your information also depends on You. Where You have chosen a password for the use of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You should not share Your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect Your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of Your Personal Data transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of Personal Data is at Your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site, or in Your operating system.
You may contact us through the contact information below.
Updated: November 29th, 2023